Monday, April 13, 2009

Do you know a nigerian website where i can buy gifts (chocolates, balloons) and send them to Lagos, Nigeria?

Hi everybody im a mexican girl with a special friend working in Lagos, Nigeria. I want to send him a present but i have looked at the nigerian yellow pages and through the Internet and i haven%26#039;t find a website where i can purchase a gift such as a cake, cookies, chocolates, flowers or ballons and send them to Lagos. the website must accept paypal o money transfer, cos as i already said, im in Mexico.


Please, any help?!

Do you know a nigerian website where i can buy gifts (chocolates, balloons) and send them to Lagos, Nigeria?
Listen. I am probably one of the few people who have been to Nigeria. I am not trying to put the country down,but they are very smart with the internet and scams. Nigeria is nationally known for their scams. Be aware! I would advise you to get in touch with a contact of your friend and get them to set up something for you. I was their working on building a church. My wife sent me a package that never showed up. I suggest you continue to send your support by word. I don%26#039;t know if you know of people going to and from Nigeria, but that is another option.





Please don%26#039;t take this personal. I have friends in Nigeria too!


I just know about the bad wrap they have there.


By the way, there is more good people in the world than bad.


It%26#039;s too bad that the bad demand the most attention.





I wish you and your friend the best!


I would love to chat more about my experiences.


LOL!



tax credit

No comments:

Post a Comment